We are republishing our 2010 cookbook, Discovering Celtic Cuisine, to celebrate our 20th annual Niagara Celtic Heritage Festival. The original cookbook featured delicious recipes with various Celtic influences, plus an assortment of Celtic facts and stories. The new book will include more recipes, history, and other content that will make it a treasured keepsake. Thank you for contributing recipes; you are helping to ensure that our cookbook fundraiser will be a huge success!
• Your recipe must have Celtic attributes.
• Please add only one recipe per form.
• List all ingredients in order of their use in the directions.
• Include container sizes, e.g. 2 (8-oz.) cans; temps; and baking/cooking times.
• Keep directions in paragraph form, not in steps.
• Use names of ingredients in the directions, e.g., “Combine flour and sugar.”
• Do not use statements such as “Combine first three ingredients”.
• Include temperatures and cooking, chilling, baking, and/or freezing times.
• We will use your contact information only if we have questions about your recipe, and to let you know when the books go on sale.